Thursday 13 March 2014

Convenient Compact Beauty

As a natural beauty addict, I'm always on the lookout for new products which not only work well but also make life a little easier.

'Beautification' can be quite time consuming and if you're a busy mum with very little 'me' time, then this product is a quick fix to gorgeous skin.

As you may know by now. I am a huge fan of loose mineral powders but I agree that they can sometimes be quite messy and not always easy to travel with.

I am just about to go on my hols and decided to pursue my hunt for a non clogging, non chalky compact that covers well but without looking heavy or caked on.



I found the perfect powder make up compact in my local supermarket!

Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One powder foundation with an added bonus of SPF 25.

I love the tones of the shades and found that Honey was the perfect shade for a medium toned skin.

For an even better finish, apply it over your favourite beauty base or balm.