Tuesday 5 August 2014

Dubai Summer Heat and SPF

Hi Ladies,

Well, I'm back from my holidays and I have to say that the 46 degree heat here in Dubai is not as bad as a UK heatwave without A/C!

Although I did notice one thing in particular, how intense the sun is in Europe.
We seem to be protected with a layer of humid haze here which doesn't make the sun feel as though it is burning too much.

Still, SPF is a very important part of your daily skincare regime, whichever country you are in.
Reports suggest that daily SPF can actually help reduce the signs of ageing.

So it's never too late to start protecting your skin whatever age you are.

The best way to use daily sunscreen is to find one with an added moisturizer and minimum SPF of 30, moving up to SPF 50.

Apply a small amount over the top of your daily face serum.

I love Rejuvi Vitamin C Serum for daytime along with Sun Sense sun lotions.

They absorb into the skin without feeling sticky and work really well under make up.