Tuesday 12 November 2013

Clarisonic Mia 2 facial Cleanser

If you're like me, then you will always be on the look out for new beauty gadgets!
Some can be quite expensive and not always worth the money.

Here's something that's worth every penny/dirham!

I had researched the Clarisonic Mia 2 facial cleansing machine and found it was extremely popular, so had to give it a go!
We clean our skin and remove make up daily with cleansers or facial washes but is this really enough?

Regular facials result in squeaky clean skin but what do we do between facials for that extra deep cleanse?

Cleansing with the Clarisonic Mia 2 cleans skin 6 times better than usual hand/face washing.

I loved the feel of my skin after cleansing with this and it can be done in only one minute.

Excessive cleansing or using the wrong cleansing brush head could result in skin irritation, so I would recommend to go steady at first and maybe only use every other day to begin with.

Take extra care if you have acne, as this could also inflame it, but over time I am sure that the extra cleanliness will work wonders for all skin types.

As the machine is quite expensive, I wanted to find an alternative for those on a budget or those with 'beauty conscious' daughters!

Olay Regenerist 3 Point Super Cleansing System looks similar and comes in at less than half the price!