Thursday 21 November 2013

Diamond Peel Results

I am loving the fantastic results that I am getting from my new Diamond Peel Microdermabrasion.

Many of my clients have started 6 weekly courses and have even had their husbands noticing the difference in their complexions after just two weeks!

When a man notices, that's really saying something!

The results are great if you are looking for anti age, skin smoothing and glowing skin.

I am also getting fantastic results on a few of my teenage clients who are suffering from dry acne and hard pimples, especially on the cheeks.

A teenage client had her first Diamond Peel yesterday and her mum could not believe the immediate results when she came to pick her up.

Below is a testimonial from one of my clients.

"Fabulous treatment today with Hazel. No dryness or tightness from treatment.
 Noticed smoothness and brightness of skin immediately and it was a totally painless and enjoyable experience.
My husband had been on a work trip and noticed that my skin looked brighter!
Can't wait to see the results after six sessions!"