Tuesday 5 November 2013

New Diamond Peel Machine coming to Dubai!

Over recent weeks, I have been trying out Diamond Peel treatments.

We are all looking to achieve the best skin results without having to resort to surgery.
Rejuvenate and renew are the key things to focus on.

After my first treatment, which I have to stress is absolutely pain free, my skin felt soft, silky and tighter.

Regular treatments will improve texture, firmness, collagen production and will help fine lines, pigmentation and acne.

With such great results I had to have my own professional machine for myself and my clients.

Therefore, I researched and found a great machine only available in the UK with professional training.

I trained at The Angel Academy of Teaching & Training in Essex
The founder of the academy, the lovely Deborah Kelly was my trainer.

Here I am unpacking my new Diamond Peel Microdermabrasion machine.



Great machine, great results for all skin types. Will be happy to get back to Dubai tomorrow and start using the machine.



My clients will all look ten years younger!